Be part of the conversation.
Currently in Edmonton, we have many families and individuals who are struggling to find and keep affordable housing. Wait lists for social housing have 4,000+ people on them. The Affordable Housing Solutions Lab is a partnership between the University of Alberta, MacEwan University, the City of Edmonton, and Edmonton Community Development Company. We are working to innovate how we can do housing differently and this page is one initiative in our lab.
The Pivot page is to share research and data around housing, start conversations about how we can be innovative, and share news and promising practices.
The Affordable Housing Solutions Lab is a partnership between:
- Pivot Progress Report & Upcoming Final Pivot Event
- Sustainable housing, sustainable community: Exploring Edmonton’s North Glenora affordable housing project
- Takeaways from Making the Pivot Part 1: Taking action to secure the right to adequate housing in Edmonton
- Housing Innovation: The Cost of Land Acquisition
- Pivot Information Session