On April 21, 2021, seven panelists joined the Affordable Housing Solutions Lab and Green Violin Community Development Company to discuss a post-pandemic world where architecture and planning can provide solutions to safely connect people and communities again. Leaders from Architecture, Urban Design, and Community Programming came together at an intersection where we might find solutions that take us from Social Isolation to Reconnection.
We were joined by:
- Howard Lawrence, Abundant Communities
- Keren Tang, Participatory City
- Jonathan Rockliff – RPK Architects
- Barry Johns – Barry Johns Architecture
- Laura Cunningham- Shpeley – Edmonton Federation of Community Leagues
- Shafraaz Kaba – *ASK for a Better World
- Robert Lipka – City of Edmonton
A recording of the symposium can be found here.