Who is Invited to our Access to Housing Choice Series?
We are pleased to invite…
- all members from our diverse disability communities
- all disability allies and advocates (including friends and family members)
- all housing advocates
- civil servants
- non-market / public housing sector (all involved)
- policy decision makers
- private (market) rental & homeownership sector
- skilled tradespeople
- anyone else directly or indirectly involved in our public and private market housing sectors
…to join us to take action on housing inclusion through our 3-part zoom webinar series—“Access to Housing Choice”—on July 9, July 16 and July 23 (all from 1:00pm-4:00pm).
This series is led by disability and housing advocates Roxanne Ulanicki, Donna Bulger, Michelle Bissell, Nadine Chalifoux and Shima Robinson, in partnership with Voice of Albertans with Disabilities, the John Humphrey Centre for Peace & Human Rights, and the Affordable Housing Solutions Lab (Pivot/Activities Homepage, UofA Homepage).
To register for July 9 (Disability Awareness Workshop): click here
To register for July 16 (First Voice Perspectives): click here
**Each session has been designed sequentially, building to creating and taking action in the third and final event. Therefore the registration link for July 23 (Putting Knowledge into Action) will sent by email to attendees who participated in both the July 9 and July 16 sessions.
- The workshop on July 9 will be recorded and publicly posted
- Those unable to attend on July 9 can watch the July 9 recording and join us on July 16
For any questions, please contact email@example.com
You must log in to post a comment.